Here at DIMAND, always with sustainability as our compass, we enter a new dynamic period and proceed with the administrative restructuring required, in order to face, even more effectively, the future challenges that will lead our company to even greater growth.
In this context, we are pleased to announce the following organizational developments:
- Anna Chalkiadaki, previously Deputy CFO at Prodea Investments, has assumed the position of CFO.
- Maria Ioannidou, former CFO of DIMAND, takes over as Chief Business Development Officer of the newly created General Business Development Department.
- Olga Itsiou, who has been an executive of the company for 20 years and has held the position of Technical Director of DIMAND for over 10 years, will assume the position of Chief Operations Officer
- Christos Fotiadis, Civil Engineer, will take over as Technical Director of our company
- Teta Karahaliou, who initially joined DIMAND’s staff as Senior Strategy & Operations Executive, has recently taken over as Investor Relations Manager
- Pepi Skordeli, who comes from the medical technology sector, is our new HR Director
- Anthi Tzakou assumes the position of Marketing Director, with a successful career abroad
Please join us in wishing them every success in their new roles and responsibilities.
At the same time, we announce that the current COO and founding partner of DIMAND, Panos Panagiotidis, is leaving the company’s management, for personnel reasons. Mr. Panagiotidis was partner for almost 20 years, with Mr. Dimitris Andriopoulos and Mr. Nikos Dimtsas. Mr. Panagiotidis with love, persistence and hard work contributed decisively to all that DIMAND has achieved until today.